Directions regarding Anti-Dengue Activities in schools 2020
Government of the Punjab
School Education Department Punjab
Dated Lahore the, 04th September 2020,
All the Chief Executive Officer
District Education Authorities
SUBJECT: Direction regarding ANTI-DENGUE ACTIVITIES IN PUNJAB
Reference meeting held under the chairman of Chief Minister, Punjab on 3rd September 2020 wherein it h. been directed that all Departments shall gear up activities under the ongoing Anti-Dengue campaign with special focus on awareness and cleanliness in all public 8 private schools. Keeping in view the current weather situation.
2. Accordingly, a meeting with all Heads of attached department was held on 03.09 2020 under the chairpersonship of Secretary School Education Department, and directions of Chief Minister regarding anti-dengue activities were passed
3. Keeping in view the above, I am, therefore, directed to request you to take necessary measures to ensure implementation of instructions to combat with the
menace of dengue by adopting the following SOPs.
• Nomination of Focal Person at School Level (Public/Private)
• Cleanliness (premises, toilets. water tanks. roof tops Ac)
• Display of Dengue related Banners, Posters & Charts
• Grass Cutting from lawns and grounds
• Removal of Junks/debris.
• Removal of Stagnant Water.
• Plugging of water leakages.
• Identification of Dengue larvae and larviciding
• Ban on wearing of Half sleeve shirts.
• Observance of Zero Period.
• Effective mechanism of Monitoring and Reporting.
• All kinds of Spray Shall be Banned.
• Necessary training may be carried out regarding anti-dengue activities.
• If services of District Govt. are required for anti-dengue activities. District Govt. shall be approached.
• Certificate from all public and Private Schools shall be obtained regarding implementation of anti-dengue activities and forwarded to DPI (SE/EE) by Monday (07-9-2020) till 12.00 noon positively.
4. In order to eliminate the Dengue Virus, all the CEOs (DEA)/ DEOs, Dy. DEOs/ Focal persons/ Head of Schools shall ensure implementation of SOPs on Dengue through coordinated and concentrated efforts in Public and Private Schools in their area of jurisdiction and shall also furnish progress/visit report.
Schedule for screening of School Staff for COVID-19 in Tehsil Khan Pur
Biology Chapter No. 9 Biotechnology 2nd Year Online MCQs
Completion of Service record for Promotion cases BS-17 to BS-20(Male & Female)
Chemistry Chapter No. 10 ElectroChemistry – 1st Year Online MDCAT & ECAT MCQs for F.Sc.
Absent report of IT Teachers of DEA Khushab from the Temporary duty at Corona Center
Biology Chapter No.14 Transport FIRST YEAR ONLINE MDCAT & ECAT MCQ’s for F.Sc.
Instructions regarding Casual Leave by CEO DEA Rahim Yar Khan
Allocation of NSB Funds for Schools for 3rd Quarter FY 2019-2020
Guidelines for Safe Re-Opening of Schools in Punjab by SED
Mr. Muhammad Rafique Junior Clerk Dy.DEO (EE-M) Liaquatpur transferred to GHS Murad Pur Sial
Duty of Teachers for Polio CRC August 2020 in Tehsil Liaquat Pur
All mobile load shops remains open during Lock down in Pakistan