DATE SHEET FOR MOCK TEST 2016 IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS
DECEMBER TEST (MOCK TEST) DATE SHEET 2016 FOR GRADE 5
DECEMBER TEST (MOCK TEST) DATE SHEET 2016 FOR GRADE 8
MARKING AND RESULT COMPILATION SCHEDULE
|Marking at School Level||10 Days|
|Compilation of Results at DEO Level||10 Days|
|Compilation of Results at EDO Level||10 Days|
Guidelines for Internal Assessment 2016
- Promoting conceptual learning and discouraging rote learning.
- Training and preparing teachers by building their capacity to undertake formative assessment.
- Introducing the concept of internal assessment and laying the basis for a systematic arrangement of formative assessment in a gradual way.
- Aligning the classroom assessment practices to PEC approaches and modalities.
- Promoting Student Learning Outcome (SLO) based classroom assessment practices.
- Diagnosing students’ weaknesses and designing classroom/school based remedial/reformatory action accordingly.
- This exam will NOT provide basis for promotion/retention/demotion of students and in no case should be used for any such purpose.
- Question papers for Grades 5 and 8 will be directly emailed to EDOs (Edu) by PEC.
- Email will contain papers and rubrics in a password encrypted file.
- Director (Assessment) PEC will personally communicate password to EDOs (Edu) on mobile phone.
- EDOs (Edu) will ensure, secure transmission of papers on daily basis to head of primary, elementary, high and higher secondary schools (male/female) through the DEOs/DDEOs and AEOs chain.
- Required number of question papers will be printed/photocopied by Principal or Head Teacher of school through FT Fund or NSB.
- Principal or Head Teacher will ensure the secrecy of exam papers during the whole exam days.
- Competent teachers will be deployed for invigilation of exams by Head Teachers.
- Exam scripts will be retained by the school administration till further order
- Head Teacher will supervise the marking process for all subjects in each school.
- Subject Teachers will mark papers according to rubrics1and guidelines provided by PEC.
- AEOs and DDEOs (for primary and elementary schools) and Head Teachers of high and higher secondary schools will ensure marking at schools as per PEC guidelines.
- Results will be compiled by schools using Award List format2provided by PEC.
- Head Teachers of high and higher secondary schools having grades 5 and 8 will forward the results to DEOs (SE) on Award List provided by PEC.
- AEOs and DDEOs will collect results from primary and elementary schools and will submit to concerned DEOs (EE) on Award List provided by PEC.
- DEOs (SE) and DEOs (EE) will compile result of grade 5 and 8 of entire district.
- DEOs (SE) and DEOs (EE) will submit results to EDOs (Edu) for compilation at district level.
- EDO (Edu) will be provided online accounts (as per requirement, approx. 1 login for 1200 students) to enter results in online system.
- Results will be used to identify areas of weakness and need for remedial action.
- Keys and Rubrics will be sent through emails.
- Award List format will be sent through emails within one week.