Online MCQ’s Test for COMPUTER EDUCATION Class 7
Tick the correct choice.
1. Physical part of a computer are known as___________?
2. ___________is a place where processing takes place?
3. Processor is fixed on the________________.
4. There are___________types of memory.
5. A Processor acts like a/an__________________.
6.A Processor is also known as_____________.
7. Arithmetic operations are performed by______________.
8. Which of the following part of the CPU controls the sequence of the instructions?
9. RAM stands for__________.
10. ROM stores data___________.
11. Which of the following is the highest speed slot?
12. A video game is played by using________________card.
13. Barcode Reader is a/an__________________device.
14. ____________is used in security system and criminal investigations.
15. ______________is also known as mechanical agent.
16.____________is the set of instruction given to the computer to perform a specific task.
17.________________ creates a link between a user and the computer.
18._______________ is the most famous type of Operating System for personal computer.
19.A system software that helps Operating System to communicate with a device is called_______________.
20.___________is a program that allows a user to analyze and maintain a computer.
21.Windows explorer serves as a____________________________.
22.________is a utility program that provides a facility to view and manage images.
23. Disk scanner in windows is known as ______________________.
24.A computer software that helps users to do a specific task on a computer is known as_______________.
25.________________ software are used to learn a particular skill.
26. Computer games is an example of _____________________software.
27.Encyclopedia is an example of ___________________software.
28. ___________is a renowned composing software.
29. ________software are used to create visual presentations.
30. When a computer starts, operating system checks all the ___________and loads their drivers so a user can work properly.
31. Word is a type of _________________software.
32. ________view is the best way to see the work in Word.
33. A user can view different areas of along document by_______a document.
34. Delete key deletes letters from the ________________________ side.
35. Undo feature is used to ___________________last change made in the document.
36. Word shows the document information (total pages, words) on the_______bar.
37. Changing the width of the lines in a paragraph is know as________________.
38._________________ is used to position the text on a specific location.
39.___________is break is a point where current page ends and a new page begins.
40. A user can separate part of a document by using_______________ break.
41._____________ is amount of spaces between the text and edges of your paper?
42. Soft page break is also known as __________ page break.
43.____________ are next or pictures that appear behind the document text.
44. Always____________ a document before printing.
45.______________ is the way in which text is placed between the margins of a page.
46. A single page of presentation created in PowerPoint is called _____________.
47. There are _______________ elements of multimedia.
48. The combination of letters and numbers is known as___________________.
49. Cartoon movies are the example of __________________________.
50. The digital representation of nontext information is called _______________.
51. The movement of an object is created by using ____________ technique.
52. The name of the PowerPoint file is seen on the ________________________.
53.__________ is the keyboard shortcut key to create a new file in the PowerPoint.
54. All slide layouts contain boxes with dotted borders called_____________.
55. The presentation of all slides created in PowerPoint is called_______________.
56. Slide _________________ are the effects that determine how a slide moves in and Out of the view in the slideshow?
57. In which Tab a user can find Slide Transition?
58. The list of animated effects that a user can apply to selected object on the slide is
59. An orderly display of information using different media elements is known as______.
60. The arrangement of the objects on the slide is known as slide________________.
61. Sending and Receiving message and files electronically is known as_____________.
62. Storage area or “mailbox” supplied by an e-mail service provider is called_______.
63.___________ is a unique name chosen by a user while creating an e-mail.
64. The name of the e-mail service provider comes after___________________.
65. Can two friends have same e-mail address?
66. A user has to click on the __________ button to create a new e-mail account.
67. Cc: stands for____________________.
68. Incoming message are stored in a folder known as _______________.
69. E-mail are arranged in inbox with respect to ___________________.
70. All replied and send e-mail are stored in a___________________folder?
71.____________ folder is used to store the deleted e-mails.
72. All outgoing messages are stored in _____________ folder..
73._________________ means to close an e-mail account.
74. To answer a received e-mail is called ___________ an e-mail.
75._____________ is a keyboard short cut key to compose an e-mail.