CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM THE PCTB FOR ADAPTATION OF PRIVATE BOOKS
NO. SO (ER-II) 1-18/2017
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 9th December, 2020
1. All Deputy Commissioners / Chairmen
(District Registering Authorities), Punjab.
2.All Chief Executive Officers (DEAs) I Secretaries
(District Registering Authorities), Punjab
SUBJECT: CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM THE PCTB FOR ADOPTION OF PRIVATE BOOKS
I am directed to refer the subject noted above and to state that Punjab Curriculum and Textook Board, Lahore is a statutory body under the umberella of Govt. of the Punjab, School Education Department having ambit to make arrangements for the formulation and implementation of curricula, developments and approval of text books, manuscripts and supplementary reading material relating to text books under the PCTB Act 2015.
2. I am further directed to request you to ensure that all the private schools/educational institutions which are already registered/ going to be registered/ applying for renewal of their registration must get Approval/ Clearance Certificate from the PCTB for the Textbooks, Supplementary Reading Materials (SRM) & the Books they want to adopt / prescribe in their institutions.
3. The above instructions must be followed in letter & spirit being
NO. & DATE EVEN
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
The Director Public Instructions, (SE/EE), Punjab with the request to monitor the same in the Private Schools under their jurisdiction.
2. All Divisional Directors (SE/EE), Punjab with the request to monitor the same in the Private Schools under their jurisdiction.
3. All owners/Principals of Private Schools of Punjab with the request to co-ordinate with PCTB in this regard.
4. PS to Minister for School Education
5. PS to Secretary, School Education Department
6. PSs to Special Secretaries (Operations/Planning), School Education Department
7. PS to the Managing Director, PCTB
Note : If you need more clear copy of Notification than you need 4G Internet connection. than view below…copy in pdf format.
700 Online MCQs Test on Islamyat for PPSC FPSC SPSC KPSC and BPSC
Biology Chapter No.13 Gaseous Exchange FIRST YEAR ONLINE MCQ’s for MDCAT & ECAT from F.Sc.
Celebrations of Anti-Dengue week in District Rawalpindi from September 7,2020
COVID-19 SOP – Abdul Shakoor Kalohra SST GHS JETHA BHUTTA suspended
ONLINE TEST PREPARATION FOR EVERYDAY SCIENCE – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE TEST NO. 5
Mr. Tanweer ul Hassan entrusted additional charge of DEO (SE) District Toba Tek Singh
SCHEDULE FOR SEERAT-UL-NABI PROGRAMS (SPEECH/QUIZ/NAAT) COMPETITIONS(SCHOOL WING)
Provision of PER and Result for the Year 2019 for Promotion from BS-16 to BS-17 & BS-17 to BS-18
Boy Scouts-Teachers duty on Transit Points for Polio Campaign in Rahim Yar Khan
Education – General Method of Teaching from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online MCQs Test No. 3
Opening of 7th Round of E-Transfer on Compassionate Grounds & Extreme Hardship
ORDER REGARDING SUSPENSION OF TEACHING/ LEARNING ACTIVITIES IN ALL PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS in RAH…