Appointment as Secondary School Teachers (Arts) in Sheikhupura
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (DEA) SHEIKHUPURA
No.20/PA/ 14 Dated_______,
Subject:- APPOINTMENT AS SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS (ARTS)
In pursuance of Government of the Punjab School Education Department’s Notification No. SO (SE-III) 2-16/2007 dated 07.08.2015 and further recommended by the District Scrutiny Committee in its meeting dated 08-07-2020, the following Secondary School Educators (English, Arts) already appointed on contract basis under the provisions of the Contract Recruitment Policy, 2011 Amended 2012 are hereby appointed as SST (Arts) in BS-16 on regular basis against the post presently held by them w.e.f. date mentioned against each:-
Their services shall be Governed under the Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974/Punjab Civil Servants (Appointments and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1974 and the rules framed them under from time to time and all other rules applicable to regular Government Employees on the conditions given below:-
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. These appointments will be subject to the fulfillment of requirement of rule 18, 19, 20 & 21/A of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Service Rules, 1974.
2. The appointees on regular appointment shall remain on probation in terms of Section 5 of Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974 and Rule 7 of the Punjab Civil Servan (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1974.
3. The period of these appointees served under contract employment shall not be counted for any purpose like pension, gratuity, leave etc on their regular appointment under Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974 and the rules framed there-under.
4. The salary component of these appointees shall be in accordance with the pay scales plus usual allowances prescribed for the posts against which they are being appointed. Their pay on the date of appointment shall be fixed at the initial of the respective pay scale and the increments already earned by them during the contract appointment period shall be converted into personal allowance.
5. The pay of those employees who are serving on pay package will be fixed in consultation with the Finance Department and the decision of Finance Department in this regard shall be treated as final.
6. These appointees shall not be entitled to the payment of 30% social security benefit in lieu of Pension or any other pay package being drawn by them during the contract period.
7. The contract employees who do not intend to be appointed on regular basis should furnish their option to the appointing authorities in writing within 30 days from the date of issuance of this appointment letter. On their option they may continue with their present terms and conditions of their contract and no extension in contract shall be allowed. The option once exercised shall be final.
8. Their Seniority shall be fixed at the bottom of the seniority list of relevant category of regular teachers in accordance with the existing rules.
Note, If any discrepancy is found later, than this order shall stand cancelled.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (DEA)
NO. AND DATE EVEN
Copies are forwarded for information and n/action to:-
1. The Deputy Commissioner, Sheikhupura.
2. The Additional Commissioner (F&P) Sheikhupura.
3. The District Accounts Officer, Sheikhupura.
4. The District Education Officer (SE/W-EE/M-EE), Sheikhupura.
5. The Head of institutions concerned.
6. The Teachers concerned.
7. Office Copy.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (DEA),
6 months Extension in Contract of Headmasters appointed in April 2015 till 30-09-2020
Salary release provisionally without verification of Documents
Basics of Computer – General Knowledge – Online MCQ’s for Competition Commission Exam
Withdrawn ab-initio-abolition of posts of Federal Govt. which are vacant since one year
Education – SCHOOL AND CLASS ROOM MANAGEMENT from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online TEST NO. 12
Instructions regarding LPG and Gas Cylinder in Public Schools
Provision of Verification Files of Educators in Faisalabad
Office Attendance in School Education Department Punjab
Emergency Cash Disbursement Centers Ehsaas Kafalat Program in District Rahim Yar Khan
Opening of 7th Round of E-Transfer on Compassionate Grounds & Extreme Hardship
ESTABLISHMENT OF SUB-OFFICES OF BISE D.G.KHAN AT RAJAN PUR & FORT MUNRO
Mr. Asif Munir posted as Deputy District Attorney / Senior Law Officer in School Education Departmen…