|DIRECTORATE OF STAFF DEVELOPMENTEDUCATION DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB|
|Vacancy Announcement of DTEs|
|Applications invited for the post of District Teacher Educators (DTEs)|
|Directorate of Staff Development Punjab has the mandate to train all public school teachers to acquaint them with modern teaching techniques and provide on the job support and mentoring to teachers for better learning opportunities to students. For this purpose, DSD has established DTSCs in the district and CTSCs at tehsil level where DTEs are placed who visit schools in the field on daily basis for assessment and mentoring of teachers in the field. To fill the vacant posts of DTEs on transfer basis for a fixed period against temporary posts of CPD Programme in CTSCs in the field, APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED from suitable candidates from amongst the in-service public school teachers for placement as District Teacher Educators (DTEs) in the following districts:
1. The post of DTE is cluster-specific and non-transferable.
2. DTEs will work in their own pay and scale (OPS) and their promotion and other benefits is the sole responsibility of their parent department. They will go back to their parent department after repatriation.
3. DTEs will be placed for a period of three years/closure of CPD programme, whichever is earlier. They will be on probationary period for three months.
4. Head Teacher, Head Designates, Physical Education Teachers (PETs), Arabic Teachers (ATs), Computer Teachers, Drawing Masters (DMs) and teachers working on administrative posts are not eligible to apply for posts of DTEs.
5. Only eligible/short listed candidates shall be called for interview and no TA/DA shall be paid for it.
6. Candidates shall present original documents at the time of interview.
7. All candidates for the post of DTEs shall submit their applications with NOC from the department. However, they can send an advance copy to the authority for consideration.
8. Application alongwith CV and attested copies of academic certificates, copy of CNIC, domicile certificate and two recent photographs should reach the office of the Executive District Officer (Education) of district concerned on or before 11th July 2015.
9. For any query or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Muhammad Zahid Mukhtar, Assistant Director (RPM), DSD at office contact No. 042-99260107, 0345-4074959 or visit our website at: www.dsd.edu.pk
|PROGRAMME DIRECTORDIRECTORATE OF STAFF DEVELOPMENT PUNJAB WAHDAT COLONY, LAHORE|