ALL SCHOOLS OPEN FOR ALL STUDENTS AFTER COVID-19 WAVE
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 28th February, 2021
NO.S0 (A-I) 1-3112008. In partial modification of this department’s Notification of Even No dated 28.01 2021, following amendment in Para 2 (I) is 1..4 made except those districts where Covid-19 positivity ratio has been more than 20 cases. In the last 24 hours i.e. Lahore, Gujrat, Multan, Rahim Yar Khan, Sialkot, Rawalpindi and Faisalabad (enclosed)
This amendment shall be subject to review by the competent authority after March 31,2021:-
|2 (i)||Students of all the educational Institutions shall attend classes on alternative day. with 50% ratio on any single working day as detailed In earlier letter of even no. dated 12th September, 2020.||Students of all the educational Institutions are allowed to attend classes 5/8 days a week (as the case may be) w.e.f. 01-03.2021 except in the districts mentioned above.|
2. All the concerned to ensure strict Implementation of SOP/ already convoyed
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
No. & Date Even:-
1. The Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
2. All Heads of Attached Departments / Authorities / Autonomous Bodies of School Education Department.
3. All Chief Executive Officers (DEAs) In Punjab.
SECTION OFFICER (ACADEMIC)
Copy for information to,-
1. PS lo Secretary Government of Pakistan, FE & PT, Islamabad
2. PSO to Minister for School Education
3. Deputy Director (Monitoring), with request to upload the same on official website of School Education Department for general information
4. PS to Secretary School Education.
5. PS to Special Secretory (operations), School Education Department
Promotion of Principals (W) from BS-19 to BS-20 in SED 04-06-2020
GRADE 11 – PHYSICS CHAPTER NO. 11 HEAT & THERMODYNAMICS Test No. 1 Online MCQs MDCAT & ECAT Prepara…
HIGHEST MILITARY AWARDS- General Knowledge – Online M.C.Qs for Competition Commission JOB Exams
Muhammad Rashid posted as District Education Officer (SE/BS-19) District Bahawalpur
Suspension Orders of Mr. Farhan Umar Khan AEO (Male) Markaz Makken Tehsil Phalia
Mrs. Abida Shaheen posted as Additional Director(General/BS-19) O/O Divisional Director(SE) Rawalpin…
GRADE 12 – PHYSICS CHAPTER NO.3 ELECTROMAGNETISM Test No.1 Online MCQs MDCAT, UHS, PMC & ECAT Prepar…
SEXUAL HARASSMENT CASE – OMBUDSPERSON RECOMMENDATIONS FOR RANA AZHAR IQBAL CEO DEA RYK
Mr. Azeem Shaukat Awan posted as Section Officer School Education Department
DEO SE constitute a committee for correction of posts record on SIS in RAHIM YAR KHAN
Regularization of Senior Headmaster under Punjab Regularization Service ACT 2018
Official duty of Teachers at different hotels in Multan