All Public and Private Schools remains closed in 8 Districts till April 11 2021
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 24th March, 2021
NO.SO (A-I) 1-31/2008. In continuation of this Department’s Notification of even No. dated 10.03.2021, closure of all Public & Private Schools in districts i.e. Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Rawalpindi, Multan, Sargodha, and Sialkot is hereby extended from 28. March, 2021 till 11. April, 2021.
2. However, all Public and Private Schools in district Sheikhupura shall be
closed with immediate effect till 11th April, 2021.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
No. & Date Even,
1. The Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
2. All Heads of Attached Departments / Authorities / Autonomous Bodies of School Education Department.
3. The Chief Executive Officer (DEA) concerned districts.
SECTION OFFICER (ACAD)
Copy for Information to,
The Deputy Commissioner, concerned districts.
1. PS to Secretary Government of Pakistan, FE & PT, Islamabad.
2. PSO to Minister for School Education.
3. Deputy Director (Monitoring), with request to upload the same on official website of School Education Department for general Information.
4. PS to Secretary School Education.
5. PS to Special Secretary (operations), School Education Department.
Raja Amjad Iqbal Posted as DEO(EE-M/BS-19) District Rawalpindi
One Year Extension in Contract of SSE Educators in Schools recruited in 2015
Class 9th Physics Chapter No 05 Gravitation – Online MCQs Board Exam Preparation
Grant of DDO Powers in 144 High & Higher Secondary Schools in Faisalabad District issued on 21-10-20…
CEO DEA Khanewal instructions regarding Conveyance Allowance
Duties of Secretaries to monitor & supervise ongoing different activities
WORLD RECORDS – General Knowledge TEST NO. 4 – Online M.C.Qs for Competition Commission JOB Exams
World Famous – General Knowledge MCQs for Competition Job Exams
Education – English Language Communication Skills from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online Test No.2
Mst. Shahzia Rasheed post as Deputy District education Office (W-EE/BS-18) in TEHSIL Muridke Distric…
Relieving of Educators who fail to obtain Professional Qualification within prescribed time period i…
Promotion of the Employees in BS-1 to BS-4 as Junior Clerk BS-11 against 20% Quota