AEO face major penalty “Removal from Service” in Rahim Yar Khan
Chief Executive Officer (DEA)
Rahim Yar Khan
O R D E R
WHEREAS, Mr. Nadem Shafaqat Ali Ex.AEO / SST (BS-16) 31304-7922154-7(Personal No. 31550264) Markaz Roshan Bhait , Tehsil Sadiqabad temporarily working at GBHS Chak No. 109-1-L Tehsil Khan Pur was preceded under PEEDA ACT 2006 under his office order No. 8100/CC dated 25.10.2019 on account of following charges.
1. That he continuously did not provide visit reports to the concern authority for the assessment of performance of which amounts of Inefficiency as defined under Section 2(k) of PEEDA Act 2006.
2. That the said AEO is involved in inappropriate activities and also being so called District President of AEOs Association often remains busy to encourage the AEOs unlawfully to join and observed the strikes against District Education Authority as well as against District Administration which is prejudicial to good governance and falls in the preview of “Misconduct” as defined under section 2(n) of the PEEA ACT 2006.
3. That he had play a key role in observing the strike of AEOs and interrupting the official work on 12.10.2019, in the Deputy District Education Officer (M) Tehsil Sadiqabad , as well as in the offices of all Tehsil Officers, Moreover he also calls a strike from 23.10.2019 to onward up to the completion of AEOs demands through a written strike notice to the undersigned threating therein that “If our demands can not be fulfilled , All the AEOs M/F of District Rahim Yar Khan will boycott the Census 2019, No Visit and NO Daak (Pen Down Strike)” which amount to “inefficiency and Misconduct” as defined as under Section 2(k) & 2(n) of the PEEDA ACT 2006.
4. That the said AEO is also found to have uttered indecent words and used abusive language against the higher Authorities on Social Media. He used abusive and filthy language against his superior Officers like “Kon log ho Tussi” “ Koi Sharam hoti hai koi haya hoti hai” which tantamount to :”Misconduct” as defined under Section 2(n) of the PEEDA ACT 2006.
5. That the services of the said AEO were placed under suspension vide order No. 8072/PA dated 23.10.2019 ,, wherein he was directed to remain attached with office of the under signed during the suspension period till the culmination of departmental proceedings but he did not attend his office. Disobeyed the orders of the undersigned and found absent which amounts to “misconduct” as defined under section 2(n) of the PEEDA ACT 2006.
2. AND WHEREAS , THE UNDERSIGNED appointed as inquiry committee , vide this office order No. 8100/CC dated 25.10.2019 as under.
1. Mr. Muhammad Saleem Asif Principal (BS-19) GBHS Model Liaquat Pur
2. Mr. Wazir Ahmad Agha , Principal (BS-19) GBHSS Kotsmaba Rahim Yar Khan
3. AND WHEREAS , the accused submitted as application of no confidence on the said inquiry committee vide this office diary No. 9192 dated 02.11.2019.
4. AND WHEREAS , on the objection of un-trust on the said inquiry committee , the undersigned appointed a new inquiry Committee , vide this office Order No. 8470-75/CC dated 07.11.2019 as under .
I. Mr. Muhammad Tariq Jameel Principal (BS-19) GBHSS Feroza Liaquatpur
II. Mr. Malik Abdul Majeed , SHM (BS-18) Chak No. 37-A LQP
5. AND WHEREAS, during the course of inquiry proceeding , the accused was adjusted at GBHS chak NO.109-1-L Tehsil Khan Pur to utilize his services vide this office letter No. 10232-35/CC dated 31.12.2019.
6. AND WHEREAS , the inquiry committee submitted its report vide No. 19/admn dated 06.01.2020 with the following recommendations.
“In the light of aforesaid facts this committee recommends that Mr. Nadeem Shafaqat Ali Ex. Assistant Education Officer AEO/SST(BS-16) Markaz Roshan Bhait Tehsil Sadiqabad may be imposed major Penalty of Removal from Service under Section 4(b)(v) of the PEEDA ACT 2006.”
7.AND WHEREAS , after perusal of the inquiry report , the undersigned served a show cause cum personal hearing notice to the accused vide this office No. 661/CC dated 22.01.2020 , to appear before the undersigned on 28.01.2020. The accused attend the Office on the fixed date of hearing and submitted his written reply. Further he was directed to appear before the undersigned on 29.01.2020 vide this office letter No. 878/CC dated 28.01.2020. The accused was granted patience hearing and opportunity to tender his stance but he failed to provide any solid defense to satisfy the undersigned.
8. AND WHEREAS , in the light of foregoing facts and after careful perusal of the record, inquiry Committee Report , averments advance by the accused and departmental representative , it has been established that the charges leveled upon the accused has been proved beyond any doubt.
9. NOW THEREFORE, I , Rana Muhammad Azhar Khan, the chief Executive Officer (District Education Authority) Rahim Yar Khan being a competent authority do hereby impose major Penalty of “Removal from Service” upon the accused under section 4(b)(v) of the PEEDA ACT 2006.