ABOLISH POSTS OF TE AND DTE ON DISCONTINUATION OF CPD PROGRAM
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
No. SO (SE-IV) 3-84/2016: In exercise of powers conferred under Serial 2(i) of 2″d Schedule of the Punjab Delegation of Financial Powers Rules 2016, the Competent Authority in pursuance of the approval by the Standing Committee of the Cabinet on Finance and Development and advice of the Finance Department received vide its letter No. So(Schools)8-2/2016-17 dated 17.04.2017 has been pleased to abolish the following posts of DTSCs and CTSCs on account of discontinuation of CPD Programme.
|j Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No of
|2||_District Teacher Educator (BS-16)||•||i_||840|
|3||District Teacher Educator (BS-14)||3360|
|4||Data Entry Operator (BS-12)||35|
|5||Junior Clerk (85-11)||35|
- Finance Department will be approached later for creation of new posts through SNE for addressing the shortage of Secondary School Educators (SSEs) in Science Subjects, Assistant Education Officers (AEOs) and Education Officers (EOs) for Monitoring & Supervision of Elementary Schools in lieu of discontinuation of CPD Programme.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
Paced the Lahore,
No. & Date Even:
A copy is forwarded for information & necessary action to:-
- The Accountant General, Punjab Lahore.
- The Programme Director, PMIU-PESRP, 8-A, Ali Block, New Garden Town,
- The Director Public Instruction (SE/EE) Punjab, Lahore.
- The Deputy Commissioner.
- Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority.
- The Deputy Director (Finance), District Education Authority.
- The District Accounts Officer.
- The Section Officer (Schools), Govt. of the Punjab, Finance De ment
wir to his letter No.SO(Schools)8-2/2016-17.dated 17.04.20
- The District Education Officer (SE and M&W-EE).